JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
A whopping 69% more respondents believe that the AZ audit is more important than the implications of the jab. I find this deeply disturbing, particularly when viewed in the context of possible protein shedding. Maybe it’s just me.

https://t.me/GhostEzra/686...
01:09 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 June, 05:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The audit is irrelevant. The urgency is to ground all pilots, captains and drivers who have volunteered for an experimental jab which is proving responsible for sudden brain damage and heart attacks. Drivers licences should be cancelled until this is resolved. Who is flying the nuclear bombers and captaining the aircraft carriers? How about the engineers and air traffic controllers? Surgeons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
17 June, 07:02
I voted VAX
I know what will happen with the audit.
I am running out of trust for unknown Q and their off world 5D back up. Projection of 1/3 of Earth population set to die, while 100s of million of well armed vets are told to drink pineneddles tea and stand down.
Dark to light my ass. Dark and light are two ends of the same candle. and the Light Barrer name is Satan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 June, 04:08
#STOPTHESTEAL THEATRE
( THAT ITS IMPORTANT) BUT

NOT SO MUCH AS #Vaccination ATTACK

THE #vaccine |#Vaccination | #MIND #control

AS SAME AS IN THE#BIZANZIO #EMPIRE FALLING

AND THE " #GENRE OF ANGELS " SUPER IMPORTANT 🤣 DEBATE AT SAME TIME THAT WALLS WHERE FALLING ALLEGDLY , UNDER THE #TURKISH SIEGUE

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 June, 04:03
83 % OF LOOKING THE POLITICS #STOPTHESTEAL THEATRE
( THAT ITS IMPORTANT) BUT SO MUCHA AS #Vaccination ATTACK

INSTEAD OF THE #vaccine | #Vaccination | #MIND #control GLOBAL OPERAATION

AS SAME AS IN THE #BIZANZIO #EMPIRE FALLING

THE DUDES IN A DEBATE ABOUT THE SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND IDENTITY OF THE #Angels ... ( NO JOKE )

WHERE THE MUSLIME ARMY LITERALLY WAS STORMING THE WALLS OF THE CITY

chore Toke @choretoke
17 June, 02:15
Getting the Jab is a free will its up to the individual, you can take a horse to water but you can not make him drink the water❗️🤨i’ve warn people about the Jab❗️They look at me like I’m the Crazy one❗️most of them are proud they got the Jab🤨 Ive done my research and i’ve let them know yet they think that Im the crazy one🤨So if I choose that the audit is more important I’ve already try to warn them, they need to be doing their research as well.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 June, 02:07
Yes if this takes to long, no body will be there to hear the outcome of the audit. All brainwashed into taking the jab.

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
17 June, 02:04
my reckoning.. its because ultimately the vaccine is still in the Free Will category (excluding evil institutions mandating it)... a stolen election is something out of a persons personal control and needs rectification. Plus, its probably the spark that's going to light this rocket.

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Adolph Nuremberg II @Adolph
17 June, 01:13
Time to wake up, dude!