Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Anyone else notice that someone arranged he books behind B1d3n to say "I LIE"
12:32 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
18 June, 12:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Where is the eagle finnial????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
17 June, 11:27
That's so weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 June, 07:16
I think this is Putin's message to us .. the USA - He knows Biden is a fake and He knows we are a republic.... this is in Geneva.

Also I can't make out the top of the flag, a spear is "under martial law", and an "eagle" is for the President.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 10:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Anyone better equiped to see if there is a spear or an eagle on top or the flag here?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 June, 06:32
James Woods ie: Byeden did it😃😃😃

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
17 June, 04:30
🚨MY opinion!!! looks to me like it is all green screened.

WES4OSU !!! @WES4MAGA
17 June, 03:59
Wrong flag too. No yellow fringe

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
17 June, 04:31
In response WES4OSU !!! to his Publication
didnt notice the flag issue - correct he has the wrong flag behind him...perhaps that is his lie too

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 June, 02:50
Love it!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
17 June, 12:58

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
17 June, 04:26
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
17 June, 12:52
Great "I spy" Nana! 😊
🙏🇺🇲💕
💜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 11:27
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
17 June, 12:46
WOW great find!

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
17 June, 12:40
😆this is coming with me Nana😆

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 June, 12:36
I Did Not Notice That! Well Done!