TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Angels of Our Lord Glow with Light in their Angelic form from being in the presence of God, just as Moses did when he saw only the back of God and glowed for many weeks and had to wear a covering.
This video shows many Real Angels of Out Lord and two that are not of God. You watch it and you decide. The Fallen can no longer fly as God took their wings when he cast them out of Heaven. Its and interesting video and the one over Miami is an Angel of the Lord and not photoshopped as I checked it using Fotoforensics and its authentic.

https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euI...
11:21 AM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
19 June, 10:35
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
angel of light you shine so bright

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 June, 11:20
slapped ham...been around for years!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 08:15
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
No , actually they’ve been around since time began and I didn’t date any pictures as photography in the sense of time has been around only a tiny flash of this time. I can take the statement by you as you just don’t believe they are seen or photographed and that is your choice. I do hope your a believer in Christ and were Baptized as the day of Rapture draws closer each day. Again, your choice not mine.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 June, 06:23
I've never actually seen one, but I've had a couple of experiences which I can't explain how I was saved.
Angels would be the only explanation I can think of!
Praise God! 🙏❤️

17 June, 08:57
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Yes, they do that often for people if its not your time yet. To God, Angels of God and the Fallen time has no barriers past , present and future. They can be in any of them.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
17 June, 11:51

17 June, 12:17
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Truth

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
17 June, 11:37
So interesting. I could stare at the angels of the Lord, especially the one over Miami.

17 June, 11:41
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I’ll share some with you with 10 per post and all have been verified as not being tampered with using FotoForensics.com .

17 June, 11:41

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
17 June, 11:35

17 June, 11:37
Yes, there are billions on earth and do take human form very often along with Red Birds, Blue Birds, Blue Jays , Doves Nd most all birds except vulchers.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
17 June, 12:01
I know, my dad was my angel...