TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 11:21
Angels of Our Lord Glow with Light in their Angelic form from being in the presence of God, just as Moses did when he saw only the back of God and glowed for many weeks and had to wear a covering.
This video shows many Real Angels of Out Lord and two that are not of God. You watch it and you decide. The Fallen can no longer fly as God took their wings when he cast them out of Heaven. Its and interesting video and the one over Miami is an Angel of the Lord and not photoshopped as I checked it using Fotoforensics and its authentic.

https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euI...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KeepTheFaith in this post can reply
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
17 June, 12:01
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I know, my dad was my angel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 June, 11:37
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Yes, there are billions on earth and do take human form very often along with Red Birds, Blue Birds, Blue Jays , Doves Nd most all birds except vulchers.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
17 June, 11:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Last Spring my husband & I were watching a hummingbird feed at a flowering plant. It flew toward us at eye level and remained stationary for several seconds. We knew it was connecting with us.