Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
11 September, 04:20
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 June, 12:12
A ploy to confuse the DS?

Like a specific date would be announced ahead of time. i thought it was going to be Jan 20th. look how that turned out.

What is the significance of the date?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Black Lab @BlackLabTruth
20 June, 10:21
Dr. Charlie Ward drcharlieward shared these tickets on Saturday’s webinar… problem is, they don’t have the embossed presidential seal. if you look back at every other inauguration, the invitations (not tickets) are much more formal, and all have a seal.
Not saying these arent legit, but it sure doesnt seem so.

Go back every 4 years and see for yourself.

Matt Boehm @Geebee
17 June, 08:48
where can i pick up mine?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
17 June, 06:16
Has anyone one actually eyeballed these?

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 June, 03:01
A dream? Reality?🙏🏼the later!