Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 June, 09:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Krohn @GraceGal220
16 June, 11:54
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I did call that number for the White House & heard the following recording: "Hello & thank you for your call, out of an abundance of caution, White House Tours are suspended until further notice. We appreciate your understanding & hope you have a nice day."
WWhhaatt?? "out of an abundance of caution"??? WHY-what's habbenin'? 🤣🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
16 June, 12:06
In response Lisa Krohn to his Publication
I just called now (12:10 pm EST, 6/16/21) and a person answered one ring after the initial greeting recording.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
16 June, 12:07
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
Here's the number, forgot to include it:
202-456-1414
https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Lisa Krohn @GraceGal220
16 June, 06:07
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
where did you get that number from? When I called, I called the number listed above in the original post. That number also matches the number for the White House when I did an online search for that number.

Only people mentioned by SpreadTruth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs. Foster, click on at the bottom under it