TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 09:05
I will give you all the components to make or buy independently the ancient Holy Annoiting Oil used for thousand of years to improve your health as restore your body. This was given to all humanity in the beginning by God so please take a note pad and write and research for yourself. Remember the 3 Wise men that came at the birth of Christ with Frankincense and Myrrh it was to make Gods Holy Oil. If you have questions please ask.

1. Indian frankincense
Plant
boswellia serrataImage;
Boswellia serrata is a plant that produces Indian frankincense.

2: Myrrh , The Health Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil
Ancient oil is prized for its healing and beautifying properties

3: Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract

4: Black Pepper Exract

5: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

These in the proper proporortions will heal you as it was given by God many thousand of years ago. They are all inexpensive and easily available in most Drug Stores or health food stores. Research each of these and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
16 June, 10:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I am very interested. Please let us know the proportions for each item. I would love to try it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 10:32
In response God Bless All Americans to his Publication
Take time to research each component listed and know why its there and the benefits with each. You can buy the very inexpensively at the Drug Store in the Vitamin section and Health Food Stores.

Julie Brim @Jewelz17
I am in Tears...Tears of Joy for God leading me to this information, through you...
11:06 AM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jewelz17 in this post can reply
16 June, 11:12
In response Julie Brim to his Publication
Amen in Christ Most Holy Name I’m here to guide all through all events to come. But, first begin by taking Myrrh and Frakin ense along with the other ingredients listed and in 3-4 days you should notice remarkable improvements. They all are inexpensive and available at any drug store or health food store in the vitamin sections usually.

Julie Brim @Jewelz17
16 June, 05:20
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank you