TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
I will give you all the components to make or buy independently the ancient Holy Annoiting Oil used for thousand of years to improve your health as restore your body. This was given to all humanity in the beginning by God so please take a note pad and write and research for yourself. Remember the 3 Wise men that came at the birth of Christ with Frankincense and Myrrh it was to make Gods Holy Oil. If you have questions please ask.

1. Indian frankincense
Plant
boswellia serrataImage;
Boswellia serrata is a plant that produces Indian frankincense.

2: Myrrh , The Health Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil
Ancient oil is prized for its healing and beautifying properties

3: Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract

4: Black Pepper Exract

5: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

These in the proper proporortions will heal you as it was given by God many thousand of years ago. They are all inexpensive and easily available in most Drug Stores or health food stores. Research each of these and
09:05 AM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
09 July, 07:19
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information and thanks to everyone who commented with their suggestions and input as well. I hope people generously share this information as I'm a fan of essential oils and some of the various natural supplements noted in the comments. In my opinion, Co-enzyme10 (CoQ10) & Glutathione are essential. I'm going to share now. 😉 Be well.😊
🕊💗💫🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 July, 07:40
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
God Bless You ….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
17 June, 10:03
Caution - if ingesting essential oils. Please be sure there are both 100% pure and therapeutic. Also, placing oils in gel caps may be an easier way to deliver. also some other helpful hints

-Use pure vegetable oil (coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil) to dilute
-Do not put inside eyes or ears
-Angelica, bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, and other citrus oils are photosensitive.
-Pregnant women, epileptics, and those with high blood pressure should consult their health care professional before using
- Essential oils may react with synthetic, petroleum based personal care products and other chemicals in your body
- watch out for HOT oils - cinnanmon, peppermint, black pepper

17 June, 10:14
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Yes, as I said they are taken orally and ask all yesterday to research each component for their benefits and wht organs, bones or the brain they affect. Its 4 eyedroppers full daily and don’t get to hung up on purity in the sense of “ How Pure Were They In Moses Time on Earth” ? Its not rocket science and easy to measure it out to make the Holy Healing Oil. 1 milliter usually is close to 1 gram so thats good enough for healing oil. Buy the liquids , as all are liquids in the small bottle and they aren’t needed in velvcaps. Good lucknon your journey to your new health.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 June, 10:42
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
YES. Thank you

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
16 June, 10:34
Small batch production out of Sedona AZ. Includes mono atomic gold. intersting taste. Not inexpensive though.
https://kejiwastore.com/pr...

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
16 June, 08:43
oh cmon... that's not necessary. gosh.

16 June, 08:46
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Its written in the Bible for Holy Healing Oil.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
16 June, 08:43
Great deal on a large 100 ml that has been doing wonders for me (:

https://www.planttherapy.c...

LookUp @LookUp
16 June, 08:35
Part 3:
Olive Oil:
- Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats
- Antioxidant
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
o oleocanthal, which has been shown to work similarly to ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory drug
o oleic acid, the main fatty acid in olive oil, can reduce levels of important inflammatory markers like C-reactive protein
o olive oil antioxidants can inhibit some genes and proteins that drive inflammation
- contains modest amounts of vitamins E and K.
- May Help Prevent Strokes
- Protective Against Heart Disease
- May Fight Alzheimer's Disease -Alzheimer's disease is the most common neurodegenerative condition in the world. One of its key features is a buildup of so-called beta-amyloid plaques inside your brain cells. One study in mice showed that a substance in olive oil can help remove these plaques
- May have anti-Cancer Properties
- Antibacterial

LookUp @LookUp
16 June, 08:35
Part 2:
Tumeric/Curcumin:
- Powerful Antioxidant
- anti-inflammatory - Curcumin targets multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway at the molecular level
- Curcumin stimulates phase two detoxification in liver
- Fights Depression
- Curcumin may help clear the amyloid plaques found in Alzheimer’s disease and is able to cross the blood brain barrier with it’s anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- curcumin might induce changes in expression of genes involved in cholesterol homeostasis.
- curcumin is effective against cancer asit hits not just a single target or cell signaling pathway but dozens of targets implicated in cancer.
- powerful support for the cardiovascular, neurological, metabolic, immune, and cellular systems
Black Pepper Extract:
- Black pepper contains a unique “bio-enhancer” compound known as piperine that significantly boosts turmeric’s bioavailability – by as much as 2,000 percent
- Black pepper’s primary alkaloid – piper

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
19 June, 04:44
In response LookUp to his Publication
I started taking this along with zinc and D3... i feel better and i have no intention of stopping. Where do you suggest getting it? I am using Mary Ruth's organic brand...i love it.

LookUp @LookUp
16 June, 08:34
Part 1:
This is just some of what I have learned:
Frankincense:
- anti-cancer properties - cancer fighting terpene found in frankincense and myrrh with the ability to cross the blood brain barrier
- wound healing
- air purification
- fights pain and has anti-inflammatory properties
-boswellic acids contain a potent ability to modify the immune system

Myrrh:
- cancer fighting terpene found in myrrh with the ability to cross the blood brain barrier
- Antiseptic
- Anesthetic
- Antitumor
- Antiparasitic
- Antioxidant
- Wound healing

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
16 June, 08:48
Exercise caution please - when obtaining Frankincence and Myrrh essential oils, be sure to obtain a brand that is 100% pure and therapeutic. Eg. Young Living or Do Terra. Other brands, claim to be pure - but may not be. (I say this as I had a business 10 years in distributing essential oils). Frankincense is expensive. if you get a bargain, it may not be pure. To guage...I pay $78 for 15 ml of Frankincense and $70 for 15 ml of Myrrh. 15 ml is about 250 drops of essential oil.

wht 2.0 @wht
16 June, 09:36
"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh." Mt2:11

Gold has medicinal properties as well

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 June, 08:31
cannabis is one of the ingredients. Yes?

17 June, 02:28
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
No not in the Holy Bible that I’m aware of ,but, I would say if its legal wherever you are use it over xanax , valium or sleep aids such as Ambian and others. CBD oil is good for rubbbing on the skin around areas where you have arthritis. The CBD Oil, Its a THC free oil , so you don’t get ephoric or anything like that and its very very safe.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 June, 08:30
Wow, Thank You So Much Storm! You Are Truly One Of Gods Gifts To Us! Thank You For That!

16 June, 08:32
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
May God Bless All of you and if the math is difficult I can easily break it down to make 100 milliliters for your personal use and add only 1 or 2 more ingrediants.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 June, 08:19
Yes... Plant oils are amazing and often be overlooked. Love frankincense oil, as it can pass through the brain barrier. The more pure it is though, the more expensive it can be... Still, it's fantastic. I love adding certain oils (like tea tree, oregano and peppermint) to a first aid kit too:) ). Thank you for sharing this info!❤️🙏

16 June, 08:27
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Holy Annoiting Oil that you can ingest just missing a minor item or two.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 June, 08:15
Simply awesome Thank You!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
16 June, 07:46
Been taking Boswellia with Turmeric and has agrivated my reflux. Be careful. Also in the family of nightshades be careful if allergic.

16 June, 07:47
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Yes, only use the amount as directed. Thank you for your comment.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
16 June, 07:32
Great info. These ingredients are all amazing. Thanks!
Also, turmeric is very easy to grow. It's a beautiful plant and is more potent and less expensive than what I've found at the store.

16 June, 07:44
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Yes, like garden vegatables growing your own they taste wondeful compared to what you by at the store , totally free of pesticides and they taste is wonderful. Like homegrown tomatoes are really acidic and taste 10-50X more tomatoey .

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
16 June, 07:25
About 11g = a shekel x 500 shekels that's a big batch. Thank you & Peace

16 June, 07:46
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
I’m not sure what your saying here as I don’t see the realavence ?

16 June, 08:16
In response James Hoskin to his Publication
I found it yes that is part of the Holy Formulation for announting Holy Oil.,

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 June, 06:57
This seems very logical. I am intrigued. I just got on here today so I am catching up. Thanks for sharing! This is what I found there must be a good reason is considered to be the King of oils!
https://www.doterra.com/US...

16 June, 06:59
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Your welcome.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 June, 07:11
Having troubles finding any recipes with the exact ingredients you listed.

Then the LORD said to Moses, Take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much of fragrant cinnamon , 250 shekels of fragrant calamus , 500 shekels of cassia and a hin of olive oil . Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend , the work of a perfumer. lt will be the sacred anointing oil".

Here are some benefits of each:
myrrh
https://www.healthline.com...
cinnamon
calamus
https://www.organicfacts.n...

cassia
https://healthyfocus.org/c...

olive oil

16 June, 07:59
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Rabbi would know them from ancient writings , but, your number 3 I will DM , if thats okay with the exact percentages of each component to make Holy Oil .

16 June, 08:02
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You have most of it right there at the bottom , wow good dig and totally awesome.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 June, 06:34
Do you have any advice on Monotomic Gold?

16 June, 06:37
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I’m familiar with the atom of Gold is this what your talking about ? Remember its a non reactive heavy metal.

16 June, 06:32

16 June, 06:36
Okay you’ve researched it . Here’s what I will do only you and one other actually looked into the health benefits and what they cure if you accept DM’s I will send the percentages to make Holy Oil.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
16 June, 07:14
I have used frankincense, myrrh, and spikenard for traditional anointing of the body. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the potency of the combined benefits. Yes, please DM me.

https://thechamomile.com/m...

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

16 June, 05:48
Also.. part of your original post was cut off and ends with “and”. I was just just wondering what was after and?

16 June, 05:56
And write it down .

Sorry about that.

16 June, 05:46
Can you give us a reliable directions on where to find proper dosages to mix together?

16 June, 05:58
I will give it when more people actually look it up by ingrediant to see the heath benefits and what diseases it cures. But so far only 1 has done that.

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
16 June, 05:24
gold--ly, gold represents spiritual gifts; the riches of Spirit. The gold that the Wise Men brought to the Christ child was a consciousness of the omnipresent richness of substance. To follow Jesus in the
demonstration of prosperity, we must charge our mind with wise and rich ideas.

frankincense--"A fragrant gum resin" (Webster). ly, it represents in man the transmutation of the
material consciousness into the spiritual.

myrrh--An aromatic gum resin; a slightly pungent perfume, used for incense. ly myrrh represents the eternity of Spirit, an emblem of the Resurrection, an ointment of love.

Houston, we have a problem...

16 June, 05:38
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
Go on believing that as its your choice not mine. You have lost your way and I pray you find it.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
16 June, 03:11
Bosweillia serrata.... anti-inflammatory, osteoarthritis (especially in the knees)
Myrrh... anti-inflammatory, also for removing parasite infections, stomach/intestines
Curcuma longa... turmeric...anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and cancer prevention
Black pepper extract... anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti cancer
EVOO.... anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, high in monounsaturated fats, heart healthy, anti bacterial, cancer preventative, diabetes and rheumatoid artheritis preventative.

16 June, 03:16
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Well done and this is what God gave to humanity to use as Holy Oil I wish we had a Rabbi on here to so it could be confirmed by him as true components used for 10’s of thousands of years as true Holy Oil. Think about why the 3 Wise men brought Myrrh and Frankincense to Christ’s birth so he could be annoited with Holy Oil and most likely Angels of the Lord.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
16 June, 03:00
They are all anti inflammatory !

16 June, 03:01
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Yes, but , each has a specific target in the body like curing Alzymers Syndrome.

God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
16 June, 10:12
I am very interested. Please let us know the proportions for each item. I would love to try it.

16 June, 10:32
In response God Bless All Americans to his Publication
Take time to research each component listed and know why its there and the benefits with each. You can buy the very inexpensively at the Drug Store in the Vitamin section and Health Food Stores.

God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
16 June, 06:14
In response God Bless All Americans to his Publication
Thank you sir. I took the time to look it up and it is amazing. Immune health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant properties, to say the least. Thank you for making me do the work to look it up. It's way more enriching that way

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 June, 09:33
i use Young living oils they are the best of the best oils. i have every one of the and i am gonna create a blend and see hiw it works. i believe in frankinscene its antiparasitic antifungal, antiviral.

16 June, 09:44
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Remember these were give to humanity many 10’s of thousands of years ago by God and I can give the percentages that most Jewish Rabbi’s use in making Holy Oil with the components I listed.