Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
05 February, 04:05
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
The evil that the devil and his minions perpetrate against, the real President, Donald J Trump shall devour them, in Jesus' name! His name even speaks of his call by God. Donald(world leader) John (with grace) Trump (to triumph over)!!!!!!!!! #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 11:54
He is carrying such a heavy load 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 11:53
He is rhe BEST. ❤️🙏❤️

Dahlia Rules @Dahlia_Rules
29 January, 10:09
Greatest President Ever

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
29 January, 06:02
💟 God Bless President Trump

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
29 January, 05:04
We miss him so much, even I am only a German ❣️

Brown Fox @BrownFox
03 February, 09:01
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
We love our Patriot Germans & ALL Patriots around the world. We are all in this fight together.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
29 January, 04:24
nor will I 🙏 thank you for the reminder! 💞

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
29 January, 04:02
Neither will we stop fighting against [their] tyranny for you, our President, The People's POTUS45 🙏🏻💓

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
28 January, 11:17
I wont give up either. Will you?

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
28 January, 10:44
No, he will not, and we will never give up on him. I cant wait until the CCP has collapsed and Trump comes out as the true President of out United Republic!

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
28 January, 10:40
💗🙏💗God Bless You Sir, We Love YOU!!!💗🙏💗

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 January, 10:17
either will we.
Love this POTUS

Laura Hodges @Lolly
27 January, 04:59
Love this pic and it makes me sad at the same time😢🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 January, 04:04
God is his strength, as is ours. #GodWins #wwg1wga

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
27 January, 01:29
And neither will we. WRWY!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 12:48
Warrior.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
27 January, 12:42
This is actually my favorite picture of him. ❤️ God keep and protect him. ❤️🙏

Donna Martin @Meme17
27 January, 12:38
It breaks my heart when I hear or see negative amd hurtful things that people say about the BEST PRESIDENT EVER!! The poor family have been through so much 😢. GOD BLESS THE TRUMP FAMILY 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💖💖

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 January, 12:36
We love you Sir! We won't either! 🇺🇸🦁💖

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
27 January, 12:12
Love and Prayers to our President Donald J. Trump! ❤️🙏❤️🙏