Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 June, 05:37
subpoenaed by the military, madyson had to fly to dc several times to testify at 100s of military tribunals from jan - march. she says dc looked like a warzone & they had customs check in like what you do if flying out of the country!👀 she testified against actors, politicians, & globalists. “there are 2 kingdoms: good or evil pick one & then let’s go to war!”
imho, one of the most compelling proofs so far. trump pop up for added emphasis👍🏻
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
15 June, 06:14
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
And still nothing is happening. Not a single arrested for ALL to SEE.

Now Trump heads to the border....not today, not tomorrow, not next week....6/30.

Laughable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
15 June, 06:20
In response SPORTS to his Publication
just because YOU can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
things have always been backwards its part of the ds reversal flip, we’re just waking & fully experiencing that now
frustrating yes but simultaneously igniting a fight for truth
2 pics👇🏻
09:17 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hey, I’m here for the party, click on at the bottom under it