Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
15 June, 06:07
I am having trouble posting certain telegram links, like from the PA Audits where Shiva is, makes sense. Is it being blocked from their end?

and cant link this account I wanted to share either. Sure feels like our President 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
15 June, 06:11
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
I was also unable to post on gab today. I was logged in to my account but told I didn't have privileges to post. An error code ❓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 06:15
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
I could post on Gab but was having trouble linking Telegram posts and copying images from there to paste here. Was having similar issues with Anonup and Telegram.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 June, 06:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
These children are under mental abuse by these monsters. I am a fan of homeschooling.

wht 2.0 @wht
Since during the lockdown so many parents discovered what was actually being taught their children in school homeschooling has exploded with many committed to it whether the schools open or not.
06:36 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 06:45
Too weird ... have no idea why this image I copied hours ago and tried to past here is just now popping up on multiple posts I didn't even try to attach it to???

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 June, 06:44
That is GREAT news!! They will not regret it. Parents sending their children to become indoctrinated against even them will regret it. They want children obedient to the state and its values, not their parents and their values. Be careful parents out there as you only get one chance while they are young to impart your values and set the model. mama duck baby duck, don't let them waddle after Luciferians

wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 06:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The man I consider to be the best talk show host in the business, David Knight https://thedavidknightshow... a true Christian, committed family man, degreed electronic engineer, multiple small business owner w/ his wife over the years, does his homework on a dizzying array of crucial topics and a serious Constitutionalist.

He and his wife are committed homeschoolers; he covers and keeps track of the subject and promotes it all the time.