Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
15 June, 06:07
I am having trouble posting certain telegram links, like from the PA Audits where Shiva is, makes sense. Is it being blocked from their end?

and cant link this account I wanted to share either. Sure feels like our President 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
I was also unable to post on gab today. I was logged in to my account but told I didn't have privileges to post. An error code ❓
06:11 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 06:15
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
I could post on Gab but was having trouble linking Telegram posts and copying images from there to paste here. Was having similar issues with Anonup and Telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 06:17
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
???!! .... wow this picture above I tried to copy/paste over here from Telegram hours ago ... got nothing to do with what I just wrote above other than as an example of what I was talking about.

And now it just pops up out of the ether?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 June, 06:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
These children are under mental abuse by these monsters. I am a fan of homeschooling.