Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
15 June, 06:07
I am having trouble posting certain telegram links, like from the PA Audits where Shiva is, makes sense. Is it being blocked from their end?

and cant link this account I wanted to share either. Sure feels like our President 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 06:11
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
I was also unable to post on gab today. I was logged in to my account but told I didn't have privileges to post. An error code ❓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
I could post on Gab but was having trouble linking Telegram posts and copying images from there to paste here. Was having similar issues with Anonup and Telegram.
06:15 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 June, 06:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
These children are under mental abuse by these monsters. I am a fan of homeschooling.

wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 06:36
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Since during the lockdown so many parents discovered what was actually being taught their children in school homeschooling has exploded with many committed to it whether the schools open or not.

wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 06:17
???!! .... wow this picture above I tried to copy/paste over here from Telegram hours ago ... got nothing to do with what I just wrote above other than as an example of what I was talking about.

And now it just pops up out of the ether?

15 June, 06:17
Thanks for sharing!