Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
There are so many different emotions that you can choose to have as we are approaching the end of the (old) world! When you start to understand this matrix/simulation of what this really was, it comes down to what you choose to see, what you choose to feel! Duality is a part of every moment of our life. We always can see the divine beautiful positives, or the evil harsh negatives! The best simple explanation I have come up with of that this life is about, is simply having the intense experience of a 3D body while having free will, where duality is your soul experience, you choose! Unfortunately evil had taken over, and was manipulating us, and so most were forced to see more dark and pain! That is now changing forever!

This quote for me, made me think of staying in gratitude for the small things. Make sure you take time to appreciate beautiful sights, sounds, textures, foods, feeling emotions, the importance of laughter, and of course loving the best you can!
#wwg1wga
04:37 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
21 June, 01:10
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Beautifully said! We came here to experience it ALL - every thing good and not so good to Expand our Soul 🌟 yes, the Power is in the Choosing - what we stay with and what we let go of... our Divine Choice πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 June, 12:16
CHTF.....chit hit the fan....pepe in control...with U 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 June, 04:40
Well put fren😎