J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 January, 11:49
I'm seeing a lot is people encouraging violence on this site in one way or another. Sharing pictures of gallows, saying some people need to be shot on the spot for one reason or another, encouraging the death sentence, etc.

Listen, there needs to be justice, but this isn't the Purge and if the America you want looks anything like it, I don't believe you are a patriot. Get off the internet for a bit and cool off.

It's unacceptable. It's undemocratic. It's unpatriotic.

#wwg1wga #MAGA #thestormisuponus #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
27 January, 11:52
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Does encouraging execution for treason and hurting all these innocent babies count? Thats where this patriot stands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
If denouncing any sort of death and violence is controversial to you, or somehow needs clarification, the problem lies with you.
11:58 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Tara USA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
27 January, 12:32
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Its not controversial at all... I was simply asking If my views would be considered Unpatriotic in yours.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 January, 12:51
In response Tara USA to his Publication
In short, yes. To me it is very obviously unacceptable. It is very obviously undemocratic. With that, whether it's unpatriotic isn't even up for debate.

My image of the US is that we belong on the forefront, and should lead by example. We do the impossible. That goes for a great many things, and human rights should ideally be among them, though it has not exactly been our reputation historically. That can not be consolidated with your views.

That's where I stand on this. Let me say, I do appreciate your openness to come forward and discuss. I wish that was the case for more people.