J.J. Jameson @jjj
I'm seeing a lot is people encouraging violence on this site in one way or another. Sharing pictures of gallows, saying some people need to be shot on the spot for one reason or another, encouraging the death sentence, etc.

Listen, there needs to be justice, but this isn't the Purge and if the America you want looks anything like it, I don't believe you are a patriot. Get off the internet for a bit and cool off.

It's unacceptable. It's undemocratic. It's unpatriotic.

#wwg1wga #MAGA #thestormisuponus #TheGreatAwakening
11:49 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
30 January, 10:00
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Whaaaaat?

President Trump brought back the FIRING SQUAD to remove these criminals and pedophiles hurting little children. Elijah 1Kings 18 v. 20 ordered the EXECUTION of the false prophets.

Those harming little children should be SHOT. PUT TO DEATH. DELETED from this earth, NOW.

There.

I said it.

And, boy does it feel good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
27 January, 11:52
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Does encouraging execution for treason and hurting all these innocent babies count? Thats where this patriot stands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 January, 11:58
In response Tara USA to his Publication
If denouncing any sort of death and violence is controversial to you, or somehow needs clarification, the problem lies with you.