r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 June, 11:15
🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
15 June, 11:48
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
i want one of these hard core flat earthers to take todays modern tech and go to the edge and live stream it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
15 June, 12:09
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
I am not a Hardcore FLAT EARTHER by any means. But have you spent anytime researching it? If so you must have some huge questions. I know I didn't research it until listening to some information from JasonQ. Here is a pretty convincing video. To be honest I only made it to #59 of 200 before I said OKAY. Now like many past lies the Cabal has told us I am waiting for FULL DISCLOSURE of the truth. Like many things these days. I am a big boy, I can handle it. CAN I PLEASE JUST HAVE THE TRUTH! https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Eric Larson @ericman375
Puerto Williams Argentina is 55 degrees south and has 17 hour days in mid December. Oblast, Russia is at 55 degrees north and has 17 hour days in mid June. The flat earth model would have the sun traveling at near twice the speed to travel the southern tropic latitude as it would be a much greater distance than the northern latitude, thus, the flat earth model would have very brief December days in the southern hemisphere. Then there's the whole lunar eclipse thing where even a lunar eclipse occurring near daybreak or sunset has a round shadow of earth on the moon where it should be a narrow oval if the earth was flat. You all need to stay away from these crazy flat earthers. NONE can ever attempt to explain the long December days in the southern hemisphere. And their camera tricks with the boats on the water is pure rubbish as any crappy cell phone camera can make a boat that is 3 miles out look like it's 20 miles out. The flat earthers are only here to make us look even crazier.
12:31 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
15 June, 01:24
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Thanks for the reply. I enjoy a good conversation. I don't know off hand about what you are saying is true. I'd have to study it a bit. Have you studied how the sun allegedly works with the FE model? If not you should. But maybe let's start by keeping it simple as possible since we are not face to face.. Help me understand these flight patterns? https://www.youtube.com/wa... And why planes don't fly over Antarctica? What about the properties of water and how Lakes are flat and calm when the Earth is supposedly spinning, orbiting the sun and travelling through the Universe all allegedly at thousands of miles an hour. And yet People can't feel it spinning and moving in 3 directions at thousands of MPH. And let's think Gravity. If it is so powerful. Are helium Balloons stronger than gravity. Butterflys? Mosquitoes? SORRY, I mentioned lets keep it simple. I definitely find it very fascinating. Is it a life changer? NO! Not compared to the other issues we are dealing with.
Southern Flights PROVE Flat Earth - YouTube

Source videos: https://youtu.be/DzmJCtMY4uo. https://youtu.be/eTXh3amDy6MGET THE BOOK! 16 Emergency Landings Proving Flat Earth. https://www.lulu.com/...

Eric Larson @ericman375
16 June, 10:57

Eric Larson @ericman375
16 June, 11:17
I think the whole gist of everything here is that since we know NASA and scientists obviously lied about the Apollo moon missions and the space shuttle program, it is understandable why people might believe that since the photos of the round earth are a lie that the earth must therefore be flat. We can certainly both agree that all of NASA and all the photographs of Earth and the other 8, err, 7 planets are all complete fabrications done by some rather talented artists. I stand by my assertion that Earth is round. Flat Earth Theory falls flat when sunrise/sunset times and directions in the southern hemisphere are entered in. There are things that will need explaining; sky ice, Antarctic travel restrictions, the NASA lies, the moon's perfect orbit, the moon and sun's almost identical sizes in the sky, and why do stars and planets look so goofy, twinkly through a telescope? unlike the crystal clear nature of the surface of the moon, both apparently seen through the same atmosphere.