WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
27 January, 11:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucy One Two @Lucy12
When I first started studying herbalism and learned the history of medicine, it started to open my eyes to all the corruption going on. An excellent book on this topic is "Green Pharmacy: The History and Evolution of Western Herbal Medicine, by Barbara Griggs."
10:53 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lucy12 in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
31 January, 01:06
In response Lucy One Two to her Publication
Me too @lucy12 🙏💗 My eyes were wide open when i first leanred about Dr Hoxsey's story 20 years ago and how his clinics were shut down and he and his family had to flee the country bc their lives were in danger bc he had discovered an herbal cancer formula... to do this day I beleive he still has a cliinic inTijuana Mexico. 💗🙏. https://www.amazon.com/Hox...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
31 January, 01:50
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
@lucy12 and weareallalone333, loved both your posts! This is how I began my journey, almost 20 years ago, too. I was studying holistic nutrition at the time and was blown away at what I was discovering/ learning. Dr. Hoxsey's book, 'When Healing Becomes a Crime', was one I read too. After you know they have manipulated our basic health and well being, it is self evident how evil and corrupt the whole system is. Take it away! It is past time for true health and healing. 🌻