Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Once You TRULY Know the TRUTH God Exists, All else becomes static.
Seeing is Believing and I am not expecting others to understand how Heavy it was at first, almost destroyed me, but has made me Immortally Invincibile as I AM A Divine Child of God. As I AM We are One With Our Father.

Thank YOU Jesus.

God Wins.
09:10 AM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 April, 09:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Through everything we have all been through these last 2+ years my connection to God has grown soooo much. I can feel God's presence more than ever.

Learning to trust God's presence is something that is a bit fragile right now but growing stronger each day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 09:57
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Just keep going, and always look to Him. It gets better, but there are times where the mind will race, and we need to find footing, but always God has got us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
17 March, 11:10
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. ☦️

17 March, 11:26
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.🙏🕊️🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 09:02
It truly is an amazing feeling and experience to find yourself outside of this realm. Thank you Jesus. Im grateful for this time

27 December, 09:25
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
AMEN!!!! Thank You Jesus!!! 🙌🕊️🙌

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 December, 10:06
Exactly brother, after my experience of ‘union’ with God (unexpected and undeserved), one of the first things that came to mind was to beg God that everyone have the same experience because would be a completely different world. i live for the day to be that close to God again even uf onky for seconds.

05 December, 10:08
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌💞💥💪

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 December, 09:57
i know exactly what you mean, Jason... i felt this right after the instant i felt the realness of God. The connection was different before....more vague...

05 December, 09:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
💞💥🕊️🙌

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

17 September, 07:26
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I can only speak of personal experience, and prior I was beginning to believe or I would have not called out to Him as I did, I see this now. I also feel ashamed at times that such a thing had to happen to open these eyes fully. When we make mistakes God is still there Loving us so much. I Am So Thankful for Our LORD. Blessed are those who Love God.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
28 August, 07:14

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 August, 02:15

26 August, 10:58
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
🙌🕊️🙌....❤️🙏💕

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
21 July, 10:33
Amen♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
08 July, 10:43
Amen!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
15 June, 09:56
God is our loving Father! Praise be to Jesus!

15 June, 10:05
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️🙌

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 June, 09:25
Being a born again child of God, restored spiritually is being resurrected from being spiritually dead. It is the most miraculous, wonderful gift we can ever be given. If only more people would embrace the real, true, complete gospel, so many would set free from their religious bondage and have a true relationship with God Almighty. His Spirit in is the most precious, valuable gift we can ever receive. 😇

15 June, 09:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙌✝️🙌

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
15 June, 09:15

15 June, 09:21
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication