Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 June, 09:10
Once You TRULY Know the TRUTH God Exists, All else becomes static.
Seeing is Believing and I am not expecting others to understand how Heavy it was at first, almost destroyed me, but has made me Immortally Invincibile as I AM A Divine Child of God. As I AM We are One With Our Father.

Thank YOU Jesus.

God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 April, 09:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Through everything we have all been through these last 2+ years my connection to God has grown soooo much. I can feel God's presence more than ever.

Learning to trust God's presence is something that is a bit fragile right now but growing stronger each day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Just keep going, and always look to Him. It gets better, but there are times where the mind will race, and we need to find footing, but always God has got us.
09:57 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 April, 09:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thanks, this is what I am experiencing each day.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 10:03
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
It has been picking up again, and for those who have just entered into it, You will get through, look where You are and at those around You, be patient, and know You are exactly where You should be, some may distance from You but know God will bring them back when the time is right.