https://inteldinarchronicl...
11:54 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 07:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
MORE HYPERBALE????
WHAT ABOUT THE ELECTION?
LET'S TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY IN REAL TIME!!!!
STOP DELIVERYING MESSAGES THAT DIVERT US FROM WHAT'S REAL PLEASE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 March, 03:46
Also, in the 90's Trump tried to date Princess Diana, but she rejected him and said he was creepy, so I'm not sure what happened there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 March, 03:43
Please tell me more. How do you know they are alive? Also, please let me know who Prince Willams's father is. I've been wondering this for a really long time. Thank you.

Paula Goble @Palala3
15 March, 03:10
our prince and princess. 💜💜

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 February, 07:53
O.O OMG! This reminds me of the 3 'Dream Encounters' I had with JFK Jr. I never dreamed about him at all, but thelast few months I had very realistic and vivid Dreams of meeting with him... First dream it was a Black Limo and he looked different, yet I knew it was him. My mother however did not recognize him. The next 2 times he was young again, exactly like JC describes! The last time I was him, he had a black suit on and it was close to a Helicopter. Each time he was very warm and kind hearted,

Tracy Moseley @TracyMoseley
28 January, 09:59
Hi Kat- what is your anonup
handle? would love to follow you there too.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 January, 04:01
In response Tracy Moseley to her Publication
Far as I know this is it!?! You found me 😹🙏😻

@ KatistheSea3

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
27 January, 08:36
kat, i love all you write on inteldinarchronicles! thank you! so happy to find you here!

27 January, 09:30
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
Bless your heart, Angie. Thanks so much for letting me know. That means a lot.

I got Twitmo'd again so I'm done with that. Gab is toooooooo slow. Don't quite understand Telegram. But I'm really likeing this place!! 😸🙏💓

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 01:43
More warrior's.

julie baja @JB4DJT
27 January, 01:20
This would be EPIC🇺🇸🔥

27 January, 01:22
In response julie baja to her Publication
GOING to be epic, Julie! 🔥🔥🔥 ANYTHING is possible 😉💓