Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 June, 04:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
11 June, 10:33
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Julian Assage making this statement. Remember Joh Trump had all of Teslasnotes and inventions. Could Julian be John and already knows what lies ahead in this Nation because he’s been there and saw it. You decide in the below photographs where the one on the upper right they put blonde hair on John using photoshop technology.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 10:36
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Remember Tesla said the present belongs to you but the future is mine where I work.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
11 June, 10:48
I believe Q's "Project Looking Glass" Technology
started with Tesla.
It was then passed on to John Trump.

12 June, 09:12
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
The Phildelphia Experiment did happen and although Tesla wasn’t involved he warned Einstein about the dangers of the experiment using very intense magnetic field to bend light ,bbut, inadvertantly bent space/time too. Then the Orion Cube which was an ancient device found that may have been an artifact from the Ananaki who where the Fallen Watchers or Angels long, long ago. Search the relationship to the Orion Cube to the Tower of Babylon .

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
12 June, 09:51
Same cube as this???

12 June, 10:02
In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication
No, I’m aware of this and I will share this as I have been looking for it. But the Orion Cube isn’t the same as the Looking Glass device , its wY more advanced and the properties of bending space/time are the same. But, it has many more cPabilities other than time travel as its also a deadly weapon. When God cast out Lucifer and the Fallen from Heaven they were only cast into the Universe where they have all knowlege of the Universe and now they have been cast to earth where Lucifer now knows his days are numbered and in anger and rage stalks the earth looking for who he can devour so now is the time to Wear the Full Armor of God.

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
14 June, 09:24
You shared this with me a while ago.... maybe others are interested...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

left me with more questions,,,,
Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass Mandela Effect Explanation - YouTube

full-length interview by Kerry Cassidy with Ex-Navy Seal Bill Brockbrader in January 2012. It gets really interesting after about 90 minutes or so. The last...

Yes, I remember and Bill Wood was taught at Area 51 to use his other natural senses that most don’t know they have at all. Most people think humans have 5 senses and its double that amount ,you hVe to believe in yourself and in God and awaken the others. When God breathed life into Adam and Eve he gave all humanity part of himself in creating your Eternal Soul. So you have a small amount of the Power of God already within you in your soul. Its a Great Video and well worth watching. Think about how Q team knows the future starting in 2017 to our future today. It also helps you understand the Power you already have to heal yourself and other so the laying on of hands by 6-10 people on a sick individual and in prayer through Christ to Raphael and God you can cure many illenesses and even blindness through the 3 Holy Entities.
09:39 PM - Jun 14, 2021
In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it