Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 June, 04:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
11 June, 10:33
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Julian Assage making this statement. Remember Joh Trump had all of Teslasnotes and inventions. Could Julian be John and already knows what lies ahead in this Nation because he’s been there and saw it. You decide in the below photographs where the one on the upper right they put blonde hair on John using photoshop technology.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 10:36
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Remember Tesla said the present belongs to you but the future is mine where I work.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
I believe Q's "Project Looking Glass" Technology
started with Tesla.
It was then passed on to John Trump.
10:48 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
12 June, 09:12
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
The Phildelphia Experiment did happen and although Tesla wasn’t involved he warned Einstein about the dangers of the experiment using very intense magnetic field to bend light ,bbut, inadvertantly bent space/time too. Then the Orion Cube which was an ancient device found that may have been an artifact from the Ananaki who where the Fallen Watchers or Angels long, long ago. Search the relationship to the Orion Cube to the Tower of Babylon .

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
12 June, 09:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Same cube as this???