Rena 1776 @Rena1776
Uh Oh
Happened within the last hour where she announced it on LIVE television.

Ivory Hecker "Fox Corp has been muzzling me to keep certain information from you the viewers ..."
She's reporting all that has been happening to her and other reporters, to Project Veritas.
08:15 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
15 June, 12:34
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
👊Go Ivory.

Just noticed the big Weather Alert sign behind this woman, and then the post below... comms?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee
14 June, 10:39
She’s a brave woman! Dear Lord Jesus please watch over and protect her. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
14 June, 10:09
brilliant women.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
14 June, 09:45
Dear Lord, please protect Ivory Hecker and keep her safe. You know what she is up against and the doors she has opened. Please surround her with your angels of protection and shield her from all evil that will try to stop her and shut her down. Lord in the Sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
14 June, 09:44
the old walls are crumbling .. she must ha e another job lined up already!

Mary Jajola @mtruthseeker
14 June, 08:48
Courageous woman! We need more people like her!

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 June, 08:31
😂😂 I have watched this 10 times already! 🤣👊❤️

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
14 June, 08:28
mic drop...

Sheila Smith @THETHUNDERROLLS
14 June, 08:26
BOOM