TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 June, 09:45
We are just over a year from when these vaccine were started to be given and now we are at the point where those who took the jab in April 2020 should start experiencing a hyperimmune response after they get a cold, the Flu or a CV19 variant which they made and released. The CV19 variant is what they plan on blaming it on , but, no its a result of a massive hyperimmune response by lymphocytes attacking every cell making the Spike Protein marker of CV19 and is sickening the makers of all CV19 injections knew this when all the laboratory test animals died after 1 year. They preformed autopsys and knew exactly what killed these animals. Fury isn’t a strong enough word to express my feelings about this genecide to come. Human can make it to the 2 year mark before dying if not properly treated.
Time is running out for all those innocent people who took the CV19 vaxx. I’m sorry, I have several loved ones that took it too. I’m working to find a solution to destroy that mRNA modification.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

12 June, 10:09
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 06:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Work to counter the vaxx??

13 June, 07:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No, just the virus ,but, Med Beds may be used to restore DNA in most.

13 June, 08:51
There being made now.

13 June, 09:11
Yes, we need them like a month ago.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 June, 09:17
Until then just do the exact opposite of most doctors! God created our bodies to do amazing things! It's just a matter of tapping into more of that knowledge. I am starting to believe that there is a natural cure for everything and that we wouldn't need a cure for anything had we not been deliberately poisoned!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 June, 09:46
Yes! Sherri Tenpenny even says she thinks Ivermectin should be added to our daily water!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
13 June, 09:51
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Take the floride out and Ivermectin in.🙏

13 June, 09:54
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
No, nothing just clean pure H2O .

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
14 June, 08:04
i give my cows ivermectin LA 300 WITH A B12.. it is a antiparasitic drug pouron and shots FOR SARS IT WORMS THEM TOO
IVE HEARD OF PEOPLE TAKING IVERMECTIN NOT SURE OF DOSE

Cattle Herd Pneumonia Treatments
(Naxcel or Excenel), florfenicol (Nuflor), or tilmicosin (Micotil). Tilmicosin is very effective for calf pneumonia, as can be florfenicol, but the tilmicosin seems more effective in my experience. Naxcel works nicely, but it needs daily injecting.Cattle Herd Pneumonia Trement NOT ALL ANIMAL MED ARE FOR HUMAN CAUTION

It works good for CV19 too . With Zinc, HCQ , Vitamin D & C and Azithromyocin or Z Pack.
08:07 PM - Jun 14, 2021
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
14 June, 11:49
AS FOR THE WATER I PREFER STRAIGHT UP WELL WATER THAT COMES FROM AN MOVING STREAM UNDERGROUND ITS THE BEST YOU CAN TASTE THE VIT AN MIN SO REFRESHING IT WIL QUINCH THE THURST LIKE THE WORD .. THERE IS OZONE3 WATER FILTERS AND THER IS A BLUE LIGHT THING THAT CAN BE PUT IN THE INCOMING WATER THAT WILL KILL BACTERIA COULD BUY A R.O. UNITS SUGGEST 3 FILTER ONE W- TANK AND A WATER SOFTENER LESS USE OF SOAPS AND CHEMICALS CLOTHES LAST LONG I WAS RAISED WITH IT WILL BE GETTING THIS HOCK UP SOON MY SELF I WOULD NOT SUGGEST IVERMECTING INTO THE WATER TOO MUCH OF THAT NOT A GOOD THING BIG D WORD WE HAVE BUILT WATER PLANTS AND THERE IS A LOT THAT GOES INTO THE SYSTEM IF DONE RIGHT THAT IS SAFE IF I SMELL CHLORINE IM LIKE OH CRAP WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO THE WATER

Bella Kay @Bella_K
14 June, 11:59
Sadly, a lot of wells have been contaminated most likely by the same things that are poisoning us. My mom lives in the suburbs of Bucharest and the water in her well has been full of parasites for several years.

14 June, 11:35
THATS THE PERFECT MIX NOW TO BE ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF IT WHEN NEEDED READ THE FRONT LINE DRS WILL PRESCRIBE IT BUT IVE LOST THE LINK

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
14 June, 11:56
Dr. Stella treated me. i got online did my intake on a Thursday the 26th i believe & by morning i had a call from her & she had my scripts into heb and i had them by noon. within 24 hours i wad starting to feel so much better. it's been almost 3weeks now im still on Hydroxychloroquine 2 times a week for preventative & 2 different breathing treatments. Im still really exhausted but,all major symptoms gone. Thank you Dr.Stella
frontlinemds.com

P8t Riot @P8triot2
15 June, 06:57