John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Frens I am going to ask you to please remove the AOC post from earlier. While the name is different they looked like the same person to me. It is best to error on the side of right. I apologize for not doing a better job. It WILL not happen again.

In the picture is a combination of both women. Once again I apologize. I am truly sorry to you and if they are not the same person, to her.
08:36 AM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 June, 07:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
A goid plant...

see through too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 07:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you. I still have my own belief but since it is not 100% verifiable it is not right to make a claim. I have thought myself about her being a white hat doing a great job as a black hat. We shall see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 June, 11:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
AOC has looked different for over a year now. I really believe she is gone.

24 June, 03:17
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
That may be, things are different for sure.
I think that maybe she replaced someone else. Maybe someone like this girl. She is a dead ringer.
A crazy thought I have is that all the real people took over the lives of those who replaced them. Crazy I know but possible.

Ana Tate @Anatated
14 June, 10:44
It isn’t any wonder that they can get her to say the most outrageous lies. With a double that close? It would be very easy to replace her in the event of an accidental suicide.

24 June, 04:34
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
That is a very true statement. It would be a very real threat indeed.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 June, 09:01
no problem ... I only recognize her due to her startled look, with crazed eyes ... and harsh demeanor.

24 June, 05:10
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
KEK. Thanks for the laugh.