John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 June, 08:36
Frens I am going to ask you to please remove the AOC post from earlier. While the name is different they looked like the same person to me. It is best to error on the side of right. I apologize for not doing a better job. It WILL not happen again.

In the picture is a combination of both women. Once again I apologize. I am truly sorry to you and if they are not the same person, to her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 June, 11:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
AOC has looked different for over a year now. I really believe she is gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That may be, things are different for sure.
I think that maybe she replaced someone else. Maybe someone like this girl. She is a dead ringer.
A crazy thought I have is that all the real people took over the lives of those who replaced them. Crazy I know but possible.
03:17 AM - Jun 24, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 June, 09:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I notice the entire squad of 3 is diff. Yes it all happened during the DNC convention before elections. Hunters replacement is a healthy looking artist.

24 June, 07:24
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
That seems a little strange doesn't it?