John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 June, 08:36
Frens I am going to ask you to please remove the AOC post from earlier. While the name is different they looked like the same person to me. It is best to error on the side of right. I apologize for not doing a better job. It WILL not happen again.

In the picture is a combination of both women. Once again I apologize. I am truly sorry to you and if they are not the same person, to her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 07:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you. I still have my own belief but since it is not 100% verifiable it is not right to make a claim. I have thought myself about her being a white hat doing a great job as a black hat. We shall see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 June, 07:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
A goid plant...

see through too

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 June, 07:35
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
a$$ grapes

are everywhere...😂😂🐄