True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
09 June, 11:52
Donald Trump "Silent Running" (Can you hear me running) Inspirational

https://youtu.be/s2PNOokBh...
Donald Trump "Silent Running" (Can you hear me running) Inspirational - YouTube

A well made Donald Trump accomplishment video that goes along with the song "Silent Running" by Mike and the Mechanics....Made by Justin Bellucci

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
10 June, 12:17
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I'm from the πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and I'm more patriotic to Pres TRUMP than anyone else, the guy is a legend and a saint, WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
11 June, 10:00
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
You would be hard pressed to be more patriot to President Trump than me!!! I love my President Trump!!!! Lol, I know most people feel that way! Hey, Bye-Done is over in the UK, y’all can keep him! We don’t want him! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
12 June, 07:43
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
na we got our very own bumbling A hole in doris johnson we good πŸ˜‚πŸ€£, id love nothing more than Russian dropping a bomb on the G7 meeting right about now... id not take that as an act of war... it would be more an act of kindness to the world πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ πŸ‘Š, WWG1WGA WW πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
13 June, 10:29
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
You sure do have a fool too! I would consider it an act of kindness for sure! Your poor country has all the idiots right now. Ready for Trump to be back!!!

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
I cant wait for Trump to come back... id love to see all there faces when he does πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ its going to be biblical
07:22 AM - Jun 14, 2021
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godwinsxx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ben Strong, click on at the bottom under it