True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
09 June, 11:52
Donald Trump "Silent Running" (Can you hear me running) Inspirational

https://youtu.be/s2PNOokBh...
Donald Trump "Silent Running" (Can you hear me running) Inspirational - YouTube

A well made Donald Trump accomplishment video that goes along with the song "Silent Running" by Mike and the Mechanics....Made by Justin Bellucci

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
I'm from the πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and I'm more patriotic to Pres TRUMP than anyone else, the guy is a legend and a saint, WWG1WGA WW
12:17 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Godwinsxx in this post can reply
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
11 June, 10:00
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
You would be hard pressed to be more patriot to President Trump than me!!! I love my President Trump!!!! Lol, I know most people feel that way! Hey, Bye-Done is over in the UK, y’all can keep him! We don’t want him! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
12 June, 07:43
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
na we got our very own bumbling A hole in doris johnson we good πŸ˜‚πŸ€£, id love nothing more than Russian dropping a bomb on the G7 meeting right about now... id not take that as an act of war... it would be more an act of kindness to the world πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ πŸ‘Š, WWG1WGA WW πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ