True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
Donald Trump "Silent Running" (Can you hear me running) Inspirational

https://youtu.be/s2PNOokBh...
Donald Trump "Silent Running" (Can you hear me running) Inspirational - YouTube

A well made Donald Trump accomplishment video that goes along with the song "Silent Running" by Mike and the Mechanics....Made by Justin Bellucci

11:52 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
10 June, 12:35
In response True Patriot to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 June, 12:28
Love this! ❤️
I get goosebumps every time! 🙏
@ThePeoplesBridge Veronica Wolski makes an appearance at the 2:57 mark.
Love you, my Princess Warrior Sister! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 June, 10:35
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏❤️

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
10 June, 12:17
I'm from the 🇬🇧 and I'm more patriotic to Pres TRUMP than anyone else, the guy is a legend and a saint, WWG1WGA WW

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
11 June, 10:00
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
You would be hard pressed to be more patriot to President Trump than me!!! I love my President Trump!!!! Lol, I know most people feel that way! Hey, Bye-Done is over in the UK, y’all can keep him! We don’t want him! 😂🤣😂🤣

Neanderthal S27 @s27
10 June, 11:50
Always a goodie...I choke everytime!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 June, 10:57
WHAT A GREAT SPEECH 💥💥⭐️⭐️⭐️

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 June, 02:00
Our best days are yet to come... promises made, promises kept. 🙏🏻💪🙏🏻💪🙏🏻