Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
14 June, 04:34
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Is it me, or does anyone else see Bono from U2????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Ford @Montanaford
14 June, 03:46
They stated this from the beginning. Chris Cornell's wife swears he did not kill himself on that fateful night in Detroit, but was murdered. Unfortunately Chester and all the rest who "they say" committed suicide, conveniently did it the same way??? They're just leaving behind their signature at every death scene. It's all coming out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
14 June, 03:40
Perhaps he is related...and perhaps he was abused and flipped on them? Just conjecturing....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 03:30
Nana can feel the presence of this young man still here, do not ask me why but I do.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 June, 04:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
bingo😘

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
25 July, 10:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you!