r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴People are waking up when it's too late

DigitalNukes ☢️
08:35 PM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
14 June, 05:13
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
My heart goes out to this girl, I pray the Lord God minister to her with all she needs right now. I pray she calls on HIM, Lord Jesus, if she hasn't yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 June, 02:40
😭🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 June, 02:35
We are never too late to help. She has some of the signs of lupus. I believe they crossed HIV and lupus in the bioweapon. This may be a lupus mimic, but that hardly matters. Inflammation everywhere. So she needs quercetin, hcq, coconut tree sap (coconut aminos), etc. and to see a rheumatologist ASAP.

Plasmapheresis may work as well.

Anyone on TikTok want to give her the above info?💙

... ... @Trader_Kev
14 June, 02:26
HCQ maybe can help

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 June, 08:45
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 i cant believe these demons are doing this OVER and OVER decade after decade —-and people are still soooo trusting of them !!!!!!