Patriot Citizen @PatriotFemaleCitizen
13 June, 05:33
Couple speaks out on their son Benjamin's death after taking the shot! Murder she calls it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
I truly am very sorry for your loss. I have no doubt your step son would want what you are doing to be done. That is warning/informing the public.

For those of us that have refused the VAXX we are speaking out, we are providing intel the best way we know how. Unfortunately, like you, my brother and his 2 daughters took the vaxx even after I provided, printed evidence, videos and stats. I too will be experiencing a similar loss in the near future but we have to push on and keep telling those who are on the fence to stay and stand with us as they too will suffer the same fate. This winter will be a very difficult one for many people.
06:15 PM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Patriot Citizen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it