Patriot Citizen @PatriotFemaleCitizen
Couple speaks out on their son Benjamin's death after taking the shot! Murder she calls it!
05:33 PM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotFemaleCitizen in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
13 June, 07:24
In response Patriot Citizen to her Publication
message me when critical thinkers watch it. 1. dads body language, 2, ben wouldnt want anyone taking an experimental, but he did. 3 setting camera lighting, strangeness. Asking not judging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
13 June, 07:24
Our hearts go out to all these families

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
13 June, 06:15
I truly am very sorry for your loss. I have no doubt your step son would want what you are doing to be done. That is warning/informing the public.

For those of us that have refused the VAXX we are speaking out, we are providing intel the best way we know how. Unfortunately, like you, my brother and his 2 daughters took the vaxx even after I provided, printed evidence, videos and stats. I too will be experiencing a similar loss in the near future but we have to push on and keep telling those who are on the fence to stay and stand with us as they too will suffer the same fate. This winter will be a very difficult one for many people.