Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
13 June, 10:48
๐Ÿ‘นThankQ HSR... THE WORLD SHOULD SEE THIS! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

https://gab.com/HSRetouche...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 June, 10:51
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
13 June, 10:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I can't even imagine!! That poor thing, and I can't even imagine what his parents are going through. A parent's worst nightmare!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
TRULY IS THE VIDEO HAUNTS ME ENOUGH TO NOT BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG SOMEONE I USE TO KNOW
11:05 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 June, 01:52
Same with me. Just the first few notes and this replays in my mind.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
13 June, 11:11
Oh wow - I can't bring myself to watch the video. I have a son. I was the most overprotective mother. My son resented me for it - but what were my choices. These sickos have ruined our children and their childhoods. I cannot wait until they are all removed from the earth. No mercy!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 June, 11:14
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
AMEN #DEATHFROMABOVE TO THEM