๐Ÿ‘นThankQ HSR... THE WORLD SHOULD SEE THIS! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

https://gab.com/HSRetouche...
10:48 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Taking_Babylon in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
13 June, 01:34
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
So sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 June, 11:10
I fooking hate this. This little boy is dead because of some freaks perverted mind. Nothing can bring justice to this. Nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
13 June, 11:28
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
When I hear, "We are watching a movie", I pray that means many
of these monsters have been arrested. That is the hardest part
for me right now...not knowing for sure if they have been stopped
from hurting more people, especially children.๐Ÿ˜ขI have to trust,
hope, the White Hats arrested [THEM] as soon as they had
evidence. Things are going to escalate!๐ŸŒช๏ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Storm Rider @Rider
13 June, 11:04
These People are EVIL!๐Ÿ˜ก
PRAY for the CHILDREN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข
#PrayForTheChildren

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 June, 10:55
I saw this last year when I woke up- it is truly terrifying- pure sick evil

13 June, 11:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I saw this video last year, too...still free?...๐Ÿ˜ 
Some will think this new...I dont see a date, but I remember it!
Never can unsee...never stop praying!
#SaveTheChildren
#EndHumanTrafficking
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 June, 10:54
JUST posted this on facecrook, ALWAYS hated Colbert, mason, bloodliner, what I have always seen, PEDIVORE, flush him down to hells toilet, good ones, that can.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 June, 10:53
FKIN ENRAGES me, the eternal fire never ends, THEY are getting their fkin asses handed to them, the demonic deep state, IN memory of this precious child and the nameless over the decades. NOW is the reckoning time.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 June, 10:53
This video makes me so up set every time I see it. I hope these people rot in hell!!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 June, 10:51

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
13 June, 10:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I can't even imagine!! That poor thing, and I can't even imagine what his parents are going through. A parent's worst nightmare!!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
13 June, 01:41
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
That video gives me such a sick feeling, as you can see the anguish and terror on the poor Child's face! All these pedo's need to face God's Justice, and I can only pray for patience on that.
I pray foremost for the Child and his Family. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
God Bless All of Our Children. ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ™

13 June, 10:50

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
13 June, 10:54
OH SH!T

Awake Now @Awakenow
13 June, 10:58
POS!!! Death is WAY too good for his kind. They should be torchered endlessly until death.