Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
12 June, 05:52
"The path of the righteou[s] man is beset on all sides by [t]he inequities [o]f the selfish and the ty[r]anny of evil [m]en.

Blessed is he who in the name of [c]harity and go[o]d will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my na[m]e [i]s the Lord whe[n] I lay my ven[g]eance upon thee."

+++ Ezekiel 25:17 +++

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
““This is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because the Philistines acted in vengeance and took revenge with malice in their hearts, and with ancient hostility sought to destroy Judah, therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to stretch out my hand against the Philistines, and I will wipe out the Kerethites and destroy those remaining along the coast. I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I take vengeance on them.’ ””
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭25:15-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/111/...
10:17 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by ElPepeSpeaks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Jones, click on at the bottom under it