Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
"The path of the righteou[s] man is beset on all sides by [t]he inequities [o]f the selfish and the ty[r]anny of evil [m]en.

Blessed is he who in the name of [c]harity and go[o]d will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my na[m]e [i]s the Lord whe[n] I lay my ven[g]eance upon thee."

+++ Ezekiel 25:17 +++
05:52 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 June, 03:04
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
S T O R M C O M I N G...💥⏰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
13 June, 02:08
storm coming 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
13 June, 10:17
““This is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because the Philistines acted in vengeance and took revenge with malice in their hearts, and with ancient hostility sought to destroy Judah, therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to stretch out my hand against the Philistines, and I will wipe out the Kerethites and destroy those remaining along the coast. I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I take vengeance on them.’ ””
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭25:15-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/111/...

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 June, 05:57
Justice is too!