Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 10:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 10:13
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
So why haven't we SEEN the fake Fauci be arrested, perp walked, tried and hung? Or do they want this ALL to happen again under the next version of Fauci?

Absolutely baffling what we are ALL witnessing.

Zero arrests.
Zero justice.
Zero President.
Zero country.

but, hey, Patriots in Control.....AND.....TRUST THE PLAN!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 11:13
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Ok Sport, here's the deal.....because I truly believe we all have the right to speak freely, and I have defended some of your comments on other posts, I am not going to get snippy with your comment, however, YOU need to look past your "feelings" and stop with the "emotional" thinking. Right now, lame stream media is portraying Fraudci as a victim....and idiots on the left think he's some kind of Godlike figure.....IF they were to go in and just "arrest" him the attacks on Trump and those of us who support him will be 10x's worse than it is right now. Believe me, I completely understand your frustration......but you need to understand if all the t's aren't crossed and i's dotted.....with how deep the corruption is, any arrest would be mute.....this corruption is YEARS in the making.....it can't be undone over night.....it has to be ROCK SOLID.....just because WE know he's guilty, and he was responsible for a lot more than just this, if you miss 1 detail.....it will all be for naught

SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 11:26
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Sorry, not buying it. The guy is responsible for killing millions. See the emails. If Patriots in Control, Fauci is dead today, period.

I don't care if you get snippy with me. Doesn't change what we ALL can SEE. Nothing at all.

Is what it is. I get it. It's frustrating for you because you KNOW we have nothing at all. This rock solid nonsense is more delay tactics until you realize we have been conned. No offense, I get it. But come on.....ZERO public arrests for ALL to SEE as millions of law abiding Americans suffer. Seem a little off? GOOD! It SHOULD!

Thanks and have a GREAT day! It is a GLORIOUS time to be alive!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 12:04
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Oh sweetie, I know MORE than you think. I am not going to sugar coat anything.......I also will not give hopium, unlike others do. I also will never give fake or false info. What I will give is 1st hand info and as I said, this is deeper than any of them knew.......this is the hardest part......but, I know, this has been said numerous times, patience.......t's have to be crossed and i's dotted.....we've seen the emails......you're right, but, what if, not saying it happened, but what if someone with a vendetta "doctored" them, and he's put on trial and that comes in.....he walks, and can never be tried again for it. (BTW, YOU can DM me) Some of us have been trying to get info out but there are the hopium spreaders that make it hard. I've been blocked by a number of them, because they produced fake docs and because of the access I have, I found the originals and called them out. I really DO appreciate that you speak your mind! LOL, when I do, I get blocked

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
12 June, 12:46
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
As a fairly-new Awakened person (since Feb 2020) I can say with confidence, that all of you here on this board have contributed to my Awakening; I have been scared out of my wits, educated about our government and politics, angered by truth that I refused to ‘know’ because it didnt suit my fancy, and lifted up and encouraged to Hold The Line with funny and sincere meme’s and words of encouragement...and yes-some “hopium”.
I have discovered that posts reflect the stage each poster is in. (accept for the bots and shills-so “f” them).
Finally, I came to the end of myself-because holding-on was so useless and unproductive. Nevertheless, and BECAUSE of the rollercoaster journey; My intuition has become my true north, no matter what people post; and am Confident that we were all ‘called’ to be ‘here’ together.
I’d just like to thank you guys for that.
WWG1WGA
❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 12:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Oh yes......and little by little they block me.......