Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 10:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
So why haven't we SEEN the fake Fauci be arrested, perp walked, tried and hung? Or do they want this ALL to happen again under the next version of Fauci?

Absolutely baffling what we are ALL witnessing.

Zero arrests.
Zero justice.
Zero President.
Zero country.

but, hey, Patriots in Control.....AND.....TRUST THE PLAN!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
10:13 AM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 11:13
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Ok Sport, here's the deal.....because I truly believe we all have the right to speak freely, and I have defended some of your comments on other posts, I am not going to get snippy with your comment, however, YOU need to look past your "feelings" and stop with the "emotional" thinking. Right now, lame stream media is portraying Fraudci as a victim....and idiots on the left think he's some kind of Godlike figure.....IF they were to go in and just "arrest" him the attacks on Trump and those of us who support him will be 10x's worse than it is right now. Believe me, I completely understand your frustration......but you need to understand if all the t's aren't crossed and i's dotted.....with how deep the corruption is, any arrest would be mute.....this corruption is YEARS in the making.....it can't be undone over night.....it has to be ROCK SOLID.....just because WE know he's guilty, and he was responsible for a lot more than just this, if you miss 1 detail.....it will all be for naught

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 11:26
And thank you kindly for your reply!

SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 11:29
Who cares what the trash thinks? Maybe it is time to elimintae this garbage from the face of the earth.

Man kills millions. Everyone knows it. Trash doesn't care. So because the trash may get mad, the murderer roams free? Holy Christ! What has happened to EVERYONE?

So if I murder people, I won't be arrested, perped, tried and hung because some idiots who support me may get pissed?

MOTHER FUCK THAT! HANG THIS MOTHER FUCKER YESTERDAY!