Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Thank you Jr. Patriot..
At 13 years old, your efforts to raise monies to save the babies is so admirable.

I was honored buy the first jacket, in your endeavors to this end.

I wish you great success in raising money for the Heroes that are saving our children.

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:47 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
14 June, 09:04
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
looking very Qool there VW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Antonio @ElenaAntonio45
12 June, 11:50
Thank you my Patriot Sister!!πŸ˜πŸ–’πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Thank you Patriot for raising money for our hero's who saved all the children!!πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
11 June, 11:44
πŸ™‚What a great kid! Very noble efforts for raising awareness, and those who risk and do so much with saving all those children. Nice jacket...goes wonderfully with your hat for the day

Nana Broussard @Gma_texan
11 June, 11:04
awesome 😎 jacket! Great way to get to inform people 🀠🀩

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 June, 10:53
Nothing is more precious than the children!
May God bless this 13-year old raising money and awareness for the children.
May God bless, YOU, Veronica.
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 June, 10:50
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ