Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Imperfect Christian

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

The people that are awake can only do so much to wake others, we can't force them to turn off the boob tube

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Imperfect Christian

bc that's what Evil does, and maybe those that are broken don't really know God, didn't God say protect your mind and heart ๐Ÿค”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

They are directly responsible for deaths

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the Oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away. +๐ŸŒŠ

Nuremberg...

Just a curious gal searching for and sharing the truth.

The MSM lies have been going on a lot longer than the last 16 months. It has been years of misinformation. I stopped subscribing to cable about 11 years ago.

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

We in Czech know since 1948 that on TV is scrrening only local idiots๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Most of TV TIME was satiric anyway.

So I dont know anybody who in Czech believe TV... Mine Grandfather using TV JINGLE AS A SLEEPING PILL. ALWAYS START SLEEPING BEFORE END OF JINGLE๐Ÿ˜‡

https://youtu.be/bad3hPoVyRk

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

We quickly LEARNED THAT TRUTH IS,
WHAT THEY DONT TOLD US IN TV.

We told Nation Truth via Satire.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

https://youtu.be/V3DByaG2M_w

SO I AM HAPPY TO HELP US FRENS SHARING OUR KNOW HOW ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡

(1) Show this thread