Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
11 June, 10:26
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The people that are awake can only do so much to wake others, we can't force them to turn off the boob tube

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
11 June, 10:25
bc that's what Evil does, and maybe those that are broken don't really know God, didn't God say protect your mind and heart 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 June, 10:16
They are directly responsible for deaths

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 June, 07:41
Nuremberg...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
11 June, 07:08
The MSM lies have been going on a lot longer than the last 16 months. It has been years of misinformation. I stopped subscribing to cable about 11 years ago.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 June, 03:38
We in Czech know since 1948 that on TV is scrrening only local idiots🤷‍♀️🤣

Most of TV TIME was satiric anyway.

So I dont know anybody who in Czech believe TV... Mine Grandfather using TV JINGLE AS A SLEEPING PILL. ALWAYS START SLEEPING BEFORE END OF JINGLE😇

https://youtu.be/bad3hPoVy...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 June, 07:20
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
We quickly LEARNED THAT TRUTH IS,
WHAT THEY DONT TOLD US IN TV.

We told Nation Truth via Satire.
🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/V3DByaG2M...

SO I AM HAPPY TO HELP US FRENS SHARING OUR KNOW HOW 🤗😇