Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Just anti-fascist protesters.............nothing to see here...

From Jack Posobiec
Please do not RT the mugshots of these Antifa domestic extremists so https://twitter.com/JoyAnn... is forced to see them all day That would truly be a shame!

Joy Ann Reid says 'Antifa are just anti-fascists' amidst criminal charges in Portland - Sara A. Carter
Joy Ann Reid responded to Rep. Gohmert's claims that of a huge showing of Antifa members on Jan 6th, saying they're "just anti-fascists."

https://saraacarter.com/jo...
01:46 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 June, 04:01
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Sleepers, creepers, where did the get them secret society peepers, kin wise. Some others, other places.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
11 June, 03:57
A Dem voting bloc if ever I saw one. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
11 June, 03:58
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
😂😂😂

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 June, 03:42
this group is full of the misfits...they want to belong to something...really...they need a psychiatrist to profile the group as a whole...they have oppositional disorder...if you say east..they say west.....i know what i want to say about this..cant put it into words.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
11 June, 02:16
My lord those are some ugly mofo's
Absolute rejects of society . Worthless mental dipshits
I can go on forever :)

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
11 June, 03:38
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
😂