Cob Cob @Colob123
09 June, 03:57
TRUTH ABOUT THE CREATION OF BITCOIN & IT'S REAL PURPOSE! + MILITARY WORLDWIDE PREPARING FOR ARRESTS? - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into the truth about Bitcoin and its origins! Also looking into a story concerning a w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
Military choppers fly over Melbourne Australia every lockdown..Also there were 200+ people arrested for drug trafficking ,supply etc in 30+ countries..3000 kg of drugs seized..This will be last lockdown for us for sure..Last week one of the Covid pollies actually said..WE ARE DOING THIS TO DRAIN THE SWAMP!" A clear msg to all anons on National news..Many pollies have gone silent lately..SHIT hittin the fan and in fucking lovin it..Almost POPCORN time..Enjoy!!
10:15 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OziPatriot in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
12 June, 06:44
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
I saw the arrests. Then there was this huge Mafia, drug pin arrests across all countries. I believe it was over 800 of them. I am watching closely. It has been a very long road for me. I have been awake for many many years. This last one, although exciting, has taken a pretty major toll. Family and friends vaccinated and many I cannot relate too. It is isolating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
13 June, 07:28
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I got that too,,shown them stuff like Biden from 5 yrs ago and now! Then they say its fake etc,but you know what we will be the leaders and the ones who answer questions,,everyone that shunned all of us will learn that they need too look at things from different angles and everything is NOT black and white..Good luck and remember,WE ARE THE FUTURE!.