Cob Cob @Colob123
TRUTH ABOUT THE CREATION OF BITCOIN & IT'S REAL PURPOSE! + MILITARY WORLDWIDE PREPARING FOR ARRESTS? - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into the truth about Bitcoin and its origins! Also looking into a story concerning a w...

03:57 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
11 June, 10:15
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Military choppers fly over Melbourne Australia every lockdown..Also there were 200+ people arrested for drug trafficking ,supply etc in 30+ countries..3000 kg of drugs seized..This will be last lockdown for us for sure..Last week one of the Covid pollies actually said..WE ARE DOING THIS TO DRAIN THE SWAMP!" A clear msg to all anons on National news..Many pollies have gone silent lately..SHIT hittin the fan and in fucking lovin it..Almost POPCORN time..Enjoy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
12 June, 06:44
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
I saw the arrests. Then there was this huge Mafia, drug pin arrests across all countries. I believe it was over 800 of them. I am watching closely. It has been a very long road for me. I have been awake for many many years. This last one, although exciting, has taken a pretty major toll. Family and friends vaccinated and many I cannot relate too. It is isolating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 June, 02:02
In response Cob Cob to his Publication