Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
10 June, 02:37
LORD, GOD BE PRAISED IN ALL HIS GLORY! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE??!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
10 June, 09:33
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
so incredible really...

satan showed back up today trying to wreak havoc in God's plan and attempt to break my faith ~ The 'twilight zone' is how one described todays events just to let you how out there it was.,

I called to HIM for guidance to handle the chaos and HE calmed me to get through the mess.

end of day ~ coworkers showed me inconceivable loyalty and allegiance beyond my wildest imaginations ~ interpreted LOVE ~ an extreme expression of LOVE in only a way they could to show me how much they care ~ what an experience of life time ~ TY GOD!

yes, I feel it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
11 June, 01:00
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Awesome! That loyalty and allegiance is priceless and definitely one of the highest forms of love, so glad it manifested for you. Love is the best gift of all.

D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ @thangel
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค
08:48 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ, click on at the bottom under it