John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 05:28
OK all strap in because it is going to get bumpy.

I may have just figured this all out. It depends on two things.
1. Trump really did file bankruptcy for America and it was granted turning all owned land back into the Republic
2. I have interpreted the laws in the laws of war manual correctly.

If both of these are true than I believe I am right.
If even one is wrong this fails.
The following three pages were written on the fly and may not be super fluid in reading but I do believe you will get the major points of it.
Please fact check everything , I am sure I have over looked something somewhere.
GRAB ON AND GET FREE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
11 June, 05:53
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
you one bad really smart hombre.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you. I really hope this is true. I would not have figured whatever this is out if it had not been for all the replies I get from great posters like you. It makes all the difference.
06:05 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response ... ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
D.J. Roy @Droy71
11 June, 06:52
Just remember there is a President of a corporation and the is a commander in chief.

13 June, 05:25
In response D.J. Roy to his Publication
That is true and most of the time they are the same. This is something I have never considered because of the fact they are always the same. I will have to see if there is anything that separates them or if it is just an honor title. Nicely done.

... ... @Trader_Kev
11 June, 06:17
i thank God every day that there are people like you protecting fellow patriots in this evil infested world we live in.

13 June, 05:38
In response ... ... to his Publication
No need for thanks, you are standing right beside me.