John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
OK all strap in because it is going to get bumpy.

I may have just figured this all out. It depends on two things.
1. Trump really did file bankruptcy for America and it was granted turning all owned land back into the Republic
2. I have interpreted the laws in the laws of war manual correctly.

If both of these are true than I believe I am right.
If even one is wrong this fails.
The following three pages were written on the fly and may not be super fluid in reading but I do believe you will get the major points of it.
Please fact check everything , I am sure I have over looked something somewhere.
GRAB ON AND GET FREE!
05:28 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 June, 03:40
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
This is brilliant and more logically than anything else going on. Thankque!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 04:01
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thank you and may this give you hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 June, 01:23

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 10:06
@anatated
I also watch that video long ago, and then looked up Trumps EX orders and sure enough he has an EX order that endorsed Quantum rhetoric, a manner of writing clearly without flaw for legal purposes perfect understanding.
(that's from memory, not verbatim)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 10:00
"As Leader of the Republic, that Guardsman" ... who might that be? The Leader we presumed, President Trump would be our Guardsman, the Military would then complete page 3.
I like it, only ... it sounds too easy.
The cabal would rather blowup the universe than lose ... so it may be quite a while before all the "loose cannons," literally, are done away with.
But this is a proper outcome. Thank you!

Ana Tate @Anatated
11 June, 09:28
Ok, I watched a video yesterday that spelled this all out…only…the end of the bankruptcy happened in 1999. At that time, no one was going to do anything aboit it and a man named Russell J Gould supposedly re-captured the flag of The Republic and presented it to the UN and reclaimed soveriegnty of the land. The video states that it is in the Congressional Record. When I watched it, I thought you already knew about it. The system that Gould set up is based on Quantum, or absolute law. Wording is everything and Quantum phrasing removes all loopholes. It explained that the birth certificate system is based on Maritime law. Where everyone born into it is actually considered to be lost at sea and the certificate is collateral to be borrowed against. Weird stuff.

Ana Tate @Anatated
11 June, 09:42
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

This is the video…
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

12 June, 03:34
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I am aware of Gould but I have never really bought it. One person with that much power would never be allowed. Never. From what he says is that if he were to be taken out his power would go back to the previous owners. So imo he would not live out the day.

This world is strange so it's possible but I just don't see it.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 June, 07:28
FOG OF WAR 💥 WHAT YOU JUST WROTE ABOUT IS ACTIONABLE THRU NESARA, & LAWS OF NESARA. SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP DID SIGN NESARA IINTO PLAY NOV 2nd. !! FOR THIS TO PLAY OUT IT NEEDS DONE NOW! THIS SHIT SHOW SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE INTO JUNE !! MILITARY YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE CLOCK SINCE 1/29 WTF !!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
11 June, 07:14
BOOM!! I Love It, Great Job👊

Bella Kay @Bella_K
11 June, 06:47
This is brilliant! It makes perfect sense.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 June, 06:27
Sounds right. simple, brilliant. We know our ‘operators’ are going by the book. This makes sense. It’s the known by both sides - check mate move coming up - that [they] have not managed to alter no matter what they’ve tried.

11 June, 06:37
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
That is why this makes sense to me also. They have power per se but really they have already lost because there is no way to win. It also fits Q's clues. I know one part but the whole picture makes sense to. World peace would be biblical.

Steve Murray @Stevie
11 June, 06:09
That sounds perfectly logical to me.
I wonder if thats why Gen. Flynn calls anons a Digital ARMY (sign up) and why there is an emphasis to go online and pledge allegiance to the flag of the USA and the REPUBLIC for which it stands.

11 June, 06:38
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
That also fits perfectly. Make an army and take over the world. It's brilliant.

... ... @Trader_Kev
11 June, 05:53
you one bad really smart hombre.

11 June, 06:05
In response ... ... to his Publication
Thank you. I really hope this is true. I would not have figured whatever this is out if it had not been for all the replies I get from great posters like you. It makes all the difference.