John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 05:28
OK all strap in because it is going to get bumpy.

I may have just figured this all out. It depends on two things.
1. Trump really did file bankruptcy for America and it was granted turning all owned land back into the Republic
2. I have interpreted the laws in the laws of war manual correctly.

If both of these are true than I believe I am right.
If even one is wrong this fails.
The following three pages were written on the fly and may not be super fluid in reading but I do believe you will get the major points of it.
Please fact check everything , I am sure I have over looked something somewhere.
GRAB ON AND GET FREE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Ok, I watched a video yesterday that spelled this all out…only…the end of the bankruptcy happened in 1999. At that time, no one was going to do anything aboit it and a man named Russell J Gould supposedly re-captured the flag of The Republic and presented it to the UN and reclaimed soveriegnty of the land. The video states that it is in the Congressional Record. When I watched it, I thought you already knew about it. The system that Gould set up is based on Quantum, or absolute law. Wording is everything and Quantum phrasing removes all loopholes. It explained that the birth certificate system is based on Maritime law. Where everyone born into it is actually considered to be lost at sea and the certificate is collateral to be borrowed against. Weird stuff.
09:28 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 June, 03:34
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I am aware of Gould but I have never really bought it. One person with that much power would never be allowed. Never. From what he says is that if he were to be taken out his power would go back to the previous owners. So imo he would not live out the day.

This world is strange so it's possible but I just don't see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
12 June, 08:06
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
That’s why it’s weird. Some rando has all this stuff and they’ve let him live for over 20 years? That’s one hellofa farady cage.

Ana Tate @Anatated
11 June, 09:42
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

This is the video…
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt